JOB PLACEMENTS AVAILABLE Applications Now Open!
Job title: EYFS Teacher
Job Locations: Bredbury
A 2 form entry primary school in Stockport are looking for a qualified EYFS teacher assistant to start immediately in their nursery. The role is 5 days a week and the hours are 08:00 - 16:00 with a full 1 hour lunch break. The nursery is resource-based, with 10 adults in the room including HLTAs and other qualified teachers. There are somne children who have SEN, so SEN experiened is desired but not essential.
To apply for this role you must hold:
*A teaching qualificiatoin
*Experience in working 1:1 and SEN
*A current DBS (on the update service)
*Provide references for 2 years - 1 has to be from a mainstream primary school
Job Title: Pre-School Leader
Job Location: Trafford
Job title – Pre School Leader
Are you an experienced, outstanding nursery practitioner looking for a new, exciting challenge? Then we can help! We are looking for a new Pre-School Leader to help shape the lives of our future generation!
Purpose of post
• To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in their care
• To give support to other team members within their immediate room and within the wider nursery
• To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop.
• Nursery Manager
• To support the team members to have the specific knowledge and skills required to work effectively with children of this age
• Formulate and operate a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of children in your area in conjunction with other team members and the Manager
• To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys, share this with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life and institute reviews for parents, in conjunction with the Manager
• Support all team members with the early identification and intervention for children with possible special needs and give physical, emotional and intellectual guidance as appropriate
• Undertake appropriate supervision meetings/processes for all members in your team in conjunction with the nursery management approach
• Feed into supervisions, target setting and nursery operations as deemed appropriate by the Manager
• Attend nursery management meetings and feed appropriate information back to your teams
• Support all staff to engage in good team working
• Support team members to seek out any training or support they may require to fulfil their roles and responsibilities
• Support new team members through inductions in partnership with the manager
• Ensure all record keeping is accurate and up-to-date within your designated area, including learning journeys of all children in your room, sleep charts, accident forms, daily record sheets and any other forms/records required for the child’s welfare, learning and development
• Ensure room checks and outdoor checks are conducted in line with nursery procedures
• Liaise with and support parents and other family members
• Liaise with the local authority and other professionals associated with the nursery
• To be involved in out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parents evening, fundraising events etc.
• Undertake certain domestic jobs within the nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment and such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as may be determined from time to time by the Manager
• Participate in training programmes with a wide variety of students (i.e. placements and volunteers), by giving guidance and support
• Work alongside the Manager and staff team to ensure that the nursery philosophy is fulfilled
• Read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role as deemed appropriate by the Manager. Support team members to do the same and ensure all policies and procedures are followed
• To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times and be responsible for the health and safety standards appropriate for the needs of young children
Specific childcare tasks
• To support and facilitate the preparation and completion of activities to suit each individual child's stage of development and interests
• To support all staff to develop their role within the team especially as a key person
• To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing
• Washing and changing children as required
• Ensuring a poorly child is kept calm and warm and the correct procedures followed
• To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communications with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs
• To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children regardless of any disabilities, family backgrounds or medical history
• To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and ensure all staff uphold its standards at all times, both within work hours and outside.
Hourly Rate: Negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications
Job Role: Nursery Practitioner
Job Location: Trafford
Job Description - Practitioner
Are you a supercharged, enthusiastic, Early Years professional who is seeking new career opportunities and challenges? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Our bright and spacious, friendly setting in the heart of Altrincham is currently seeking a full time Nursery Nurse to become a valued member of their team. As a full-time Nursery Nurse, your main duties will be to:
• Sustain an enjoyable, educational environment
• Develop professional and strong relationships with staff and parents
• Work in accordance with the EYFS framework
• Ensure health and safety is upheld at all times
• Safeguard the wellbeing of children in your care
To be considered for this position, you must be level 2 or 3 qualified, have previous nursery experience and have a genuine interest in providing high quality child care.
We are open between 7:30 and 18:30, 5 days per week, 51 weeks per year.
All candidates will be suitably checked following the Safer Recruitment guidelines.
We provide internal and external training opportunities which can be catered for individual needs. If you think this might be the job for you then please do not hesitate to contact us and arrange an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Role: After School Club Manager
Job Location: Trafford
A primary school in Sale are looking to appoint a STAR Club Manager to cover a maternity beginning July 2019.
The contract is 30 hours per week for a full year, 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays. The hours are Monday - Friday 11:45am - 18:15.
To be responsible for the development and daily management of the Breakfast & Afterschool Club, providing a safe and caring environment in line with relevant national standards and guidance, where children can enjoy a range of creative and stimulating play, learning and leisure activities.
To organise a daily routine that meets the emotional, social, physical and intellectual needs of the children, building links and working in partnership with parents, carers and professionals to promote the wellbeing of the children.
The Breakfast Club runs from 7:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
The Afterschool Club runs from 3:20 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The Club Manager is responsible of ensuring that the Club runs smoothly and that staff are directed in an organised and consistent way. The safe and happy environment of the Club depends on the management skills of the Club Manager. The Club Manager will be expected to direct and supervise the Club staff. The post holder must have the capacity to plan ahead, anticipate potential difficulties and establish a course of action.
The post holder must have demonstrable experience and understanding of the relevant national standards and guidance for Extended School Provision. An awareness of child protection issues and procedures is also essential.
The post holder must have effective communication skills to be able to inform, persuade, inspire and motivate children and staff and provide feedback to professionals, parents and other stakeholders.
Click on this text to edit it.
Click on this text to edit it.